Wednesday, January 14, 2015

OG Jeep Goodwill Find + Temporary Doll Room!

Hey girls! About a week ago, my cousin (Girly Doll Type) went to Goodwill. She found this super cute Our Generation Jeep for $16.00. That's an O.K price. To buy it new would be $34.99. It was awesome but not a very good price. But I went to that Goodwill with Nana (Our Grandma) and thankfully the Assistant Manager was there and we bargained a deal. Because it was over-priced for a USED, kind of scratched up OG Jeep. But, she sold it to us for $8.00! Yay! So now, I'll show you what it looks like. :)

Here is Sapphire in her new car!

The one on the left is my cousins. They just got theirs too. Meghan is going to post on that soon!

The original price.

The heart design on the door.

Working rear-view mirrors!

Inside.

The front.

Sapphire modeling with the jeep! :)

Ok, now I'll show you the temporary American Girl doll room. It was made in my closet. My AG dolls are going to have a better, permanent AG room when I redesign my room.

Here is the shelf with some small AG books, AG party cups and a mini flute!

The bed was made out of pajama pants, and AG boxes.

The dresser is a jewelry holder with some mini items on top. Oh, and the disco ball really works!

So that's it for now! Bye!!!!

-Rayanne-

3 comments:

  1. Super cute Rayanne! 😘

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok. I have 2 huge closets one will become a dollhouse. It is big enough. gotta go for nnow

    ReplyDelete